Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Sunday 31 January 2016

Freebies for February!

Hey Everyone!  This is just a quick post to get you ready for February!  January flew by, but I am ready for February!  Are you???

The big holiday this month is of course Valentine's Day and I thought I would help you get your classroom ready by sharing some free resources from some of my favourite SPED teachers and TPT sellers from We Teach SPED!  Simply click on the images to get your freebies!  

Adventures in the ATC:



Simply Special Ed:




You Auta-Know:


Mrs. D's Corner:




Mrs. P's Specialties:


One Room Schoolhouse:



Learning Ahoy:



Life Over C's:


Autism Educators:


Burke's Special Kids:



Special Teachers for Special Kids:



A Special Kind of Class:


And while these resources aren't specific to Valentine's Day, they are still great freebies!

Superheroes in SPED:

The Bender Bunch:


The Resource Teacher:


I hope these help you prepare for the month!  Know of other free resources that would be great for February?  Leave me a comment below!  Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time,











1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my adapted book for creating a Valentine's Day card! Such a great list of freebies for this month!

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya